Biostatistician, home or office based (m/w/d)
TFS is a Global CRO headquartered in Sweden. We genuinely believe that “Global in mind and local at heart” is the core of our success; we operate in a global environment while retaining an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements in every country where we operate. At TFS, you will be offered the possibility to develop in a global organization with a company culture distinguished by passion, innovation and talent.
The Biostatistician is part of the Biometrics Department within Clinical Development and will work operationally on preparing, conducting and completing Statistical tasks in assigned Study Teams, according to company policies, SOP’s and regulatory requirements.
- As a member of the Study Team, responsible for the planning, performance, report and documentation of statistical tasks during the study process.
- Assist in the development of Study Protocols, CRFs and reports/manuscripts by providing statistical input
- Write the statistical sections in the Study Protocol
- Review the Study Protocol
- Review the CRF to ensure that the design and structure of the CRF meets the specific statistical requirements defined in the study protocol
- Assist in performing/Review sample size calculations
- Define randomisation procedures and producing randomisation lists
- Define appropriate methods for statistical analysis
- Write the Statistical Analysis Plan
- Design the Data Presentation Plan
- Plan and perform statistical analysis (interim and/or final) in accordance with the Study
- Protocol and the statistical analysis plan
- Validation of the defined statistical methods (by e g goodness-of-fit tests or model checking)
- Perform programming of statistical analyses and study output
- Document and validate programmes and files for analysis
- Manage clinical data to ensure security and confidentiality
- Produce statistical reports
- Assist in writing/reviewing the statistical sections in the study report
- Contact with clients in questions regarding statistical issues in projects
- Actively contribute to the organization and development of routines to enhance the work at TFS
- May provide input into proposals which include Statistics
- File/archive essential documents
- A Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master’s Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics or related discipline
- Proficiency in SAS programming
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
- Ability and willingness to travel on occasion
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients.