Senior Statistical Programmer
We are a Global CRO headquartered in Sweden. We genuinely believe that “Global in mind and local at heart” is the core of our success. We engage in a global environment, while retaining in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements in each country we operate in. At TFS, you truly have the possibility to grow in a global organization with a company culture shaped by passion, innovation and talent.
The Senior Programmer will be part of the larger Global Biometrics Department, within Clinical Development. Surrounded by an excellent team of seasoned specialists, the role will allow for independence and freedom in preparing, conducting and completing programming tasks. The main tool used is SAS, along with in-depth CDISC standards knowledge (SDTM and ADaM). The Senior Programmer will liaise and coordinate with multiple departments within TFS (Project Management, Data Management, Safety etc.)
- Programming activities within the assigned studies, aiming to create:
- Summary Tables
- Statistical Tests
- Giving input to the data validation
- Programming/validating SDTM datasets, define.XML and SDTM reviewer’s guide
- Programming/validating ADaM datasets and TFLs, define.XML and ADaM reviewer’s guide
- Supporting the biostatistician, clinical data manager, and the safety manager with table listings, data transfer and statistical tests
- Developing of general macros and applications to support other biostatistics programmers or end users
- Writing system and user manuals
- Providing valuable input into proposals which include programming (DM or statistics)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science, statistics or relevant equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant programming experience in clinical data, pharmacy or related field
- Understanding of data structures, standard software and their implementation.
- Knowledge of SOPs/guidelines and applicable local and international regulations
- Strong project & time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Self - motivated and improvement driven
- Good verbal and communication skills (required in a global environment)
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients.